AGY 9.76% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-7787

1. 1,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Thats 2000tpa (500t is the pilot plant by the way, not 2000t) more than any other dreamer with ‘bigger resources’ will be producing for many yrs!
    In case you don't know AGY is the only new comer with the in house proven tech knowhow to produce BQ Li2CO3 at scale!
    This is why most of us here invested heavily early on. We knew that big resources mean stuff all if you can’t produce a BQ product. We also knew that product qualification was more important at the start as it takes yrs to be able to produce a consistent 99.95+% product.
    The fact is most companies will fail with unproven tech at scale and become takeover targets by rare producers such as AGY. If and when some may succeed that is yrs away.
    Continually discussing the small AGY resource at this stage is comedy. As others have mentioned and as a real holder would know drilling for that elusive resource increase has commenced so what will you say once resource increase arrives?
    So basically AGY will be the only new briner that can produce BQ Li2CO3 at scale, have a respectable resource and be making bank soon!
    A rare feat! $$$$$$
    Thats when when reality sets in for all the other explorers and pressure is on to have their tech work at scale. I wont need to discuss the cost of outsourcing production though I will mention one company is giving up 25% to their DLE producer. That is huge to the bottom line if it works!
    Anyhoo, I am rambling now…
    As an AGY holder you already knew everything I mentioned above so sorry for repeating .
    We are ever so close kids…
    Ciao4now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.004(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $70.04K 1.807M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 919478 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 225251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.