AGY 2.70% 3.8¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-7941

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Sorry i didn't know illuminating the company timeline to a clearly uneducated investor and regurgitating recent public announcements was considered up-ramping?

But, 25+ negative posts per day is what exactly?

You asked a question, I answered it.

You keep harping on about why such a small scale, yet, clearly do not take the time to research.

As stated by Jerko:
    "Hopefully this half we will have some very positive news about a full capex funding solution with a strategic group that will also secure the off-take for the 2,000 and the 10,000tpa scale operations, and, along with the approvals, hopefully this half of the year, we will be up and running to start constructing that scale of project."

So lets say all stars aline and this comes to fruition. Construction for 10kpta starts Jan 2023. By the end of 2023 we are producing 12,000tpa, whilst profiting from 2,000tpa production simultaneously.

Now, with an increased resource and proven tech at scale, with a modular design with existing infrastructure in place, how hard would it be to say, jump to 25tpa? Would it really 2027? Or could it be much sooner?

"We still think the best bang for buck for our shareholders in getting into production, realising revenues, and generating profits. That is going enable us to do a lot more things in the future, by having those profits in our bank accounts, that allows us to look at further expansion in the future. Going from 12,000tpa to a lot more. That is something we will definitely be able to do."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $55.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $31.67K 833.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1225723 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 350921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.