AGY 2.38% 4.1¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-7974

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1358
    They couldn't raise money for the 2k plant because of such a tiny resource. That or incompetent management. Had nothing to do with lithium prices. They had the deal with Mitsu which Jerko said himself didn't eventuate for one reason or another - he was very vague about why they pulled out and didn't fund them in his interview. While other companies at the time still managed to get by and deals signed.

2-3 years on he's still copy/pasting the "advanced discussions" line. The boy who cried wolf. When will he stop with it, he looks like a fool every time he copy/pasts it in every announcement and quarterlies released. But he does love jumping the gun for some reason or another - 10k approvals meant to be done and dusted so very long ago. I know out of his control, but what's not out of his control is his impulsiveness to hype up the timelines because it just so happens that nothing has been accurate in the history of this company, in regards to keeping to schedule. Nature of the beast? Possibly. But to strike out not once or twice, but every single time. They do love hyping their shareholders with unrealistic expectations.

Anyhow, the way things are going, nothing is happening until the 10k approvals. Will pump on completion of 2k plant and commissioning. But don't expect anything substantial.

Hope I'm wrong and the next "advanced discussions" line turns out to actually be fruitful, for once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $190.8K 4.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 69463 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.