AGY 0.00% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Problem with the market is the fact that the market makers...

1. 4,965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    Problem with the market is the fact that the market makers generally put all stocks into one basket.

They fail to act on the fact that EV’s are experiencing 100% YOY growth, the fact that Lithium spot prices will likely hit 530,00 yen next week. A record high due to the current drought and record temperatures in China, lithium production shut downs across the board.

IMHO traders always take advantage when the US markets drop, they play frail retailers to a tee. Some need to grow some balls and show an actual interest in their investments.

I see nothing that worries me about my multiple lithium investments, I only see money coming my way in the next 3-7 years.

All investments are different and many are at very different stages of exploration and development. I have faith in all of them and I only need 2 or 3 to prosper to put me into retirement.

If 6 or 7 succeed I’ll be one happy camper.

I have held AGY since my initial investment at 24c, participated the CR at 10c, my average is good. Watched it drop to 2.6c, was down around 78%.

Bought AVZ at 4.2c watched it go to $1.36, dropped down to 78c after the current drama, been in suspension for nearly four months, due to come out on Thursday. Have a really great gut feeling on this one.

Bought ASN at 6.8c, have held for years, watched it drop to 1.2c and go into hibernation, currently 26c and close to going into orbit

Bought GLN at 25c hit 2.36 earlier now sitting at 1.15, still a decent paper return but that’s not what I’m after.

The list goes on.

The key to investing, not trading, is to do your research and if your happy with management first, resource next, and you are happy to hold for 5-10 years you should do well.

Sure their are plenty of quick bucks out there if you want a punt. I prefer to invest longterm in growing markets showing exponential growth with a supply and demand equation favouring the miners/chemical artists.

It’s a reasonably simple investment map but it appears to work.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.6¢ $36.10K 414.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37936 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15624 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.