AGY 5.00% 7.6¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-8234

1. 13,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8271
    6-figure daily swings were an interesting emotional rollercoaster, for sure!

At first they were green swings, for a while, which was very nice... then a few red ones popped their head in too.

For me I suppose I've come to accept it as part of the journey, as hard as it is to sometimes be over $100k down some days.

IMO it all comes back to having strong conviction in your extensive research and assessment of the company and the sector, and being comfortable with the timeframes and risks.... which are different for everyone of course.
    For me, IMO, this "block" of say 5-10 years, which started a few years ago, is the opportunity to make "big" bucks and set up the future.
    Still pocket change for some out there, but life-changing for others!

I am getting more and more comfortable with AGY's progress as the months roll on... in hindsight, it is amazing what Puna has achieved wrt time/budget with this plant build. Imo we couldn't have expected anything more in that regard. When the 2kpta plant is dialled in, and permits and funding is sorted for the expansion (potentially by xmas), the risk drops away significantly imo, and we (including brokers/analysts etc) should be all focussed on the 12ktpa output, since that will then (clearly) only be a matter of time. Imo that is when the "market" will wake up to what we have built here, and realise that in 2025 we could be ramping to 12ktpa. Ahh those ponds!

GL !

Exciting times!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.4¢ $311.6K 4.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 268660 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 140825 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.