AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-8449

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 466
    Hey Argonauts,

I know there is possibly some ill feelings towards JL from Holders- I have had reservations over some twitter interactions. However I've been listening to some of his pod casts- I actually enjoyed them more than I expected.
    For those that want to engauge more information in the lithium space there is certainly a varried but indepth exposure in then.
    One of the recent 1's was with rio in rincon, but there is knowledge and info in them from large range of people in the lithium space. For those that are open to it-It was something different to back ground music on 12hr stint last night.
    Got some Rodney & Howard for tonight.
    I actually doubt there is any ill will at all between JL & our Puna/team- it might be just more theatrical until we hit our production and expansion. I would def listen to a Pablo,Jz & Jl interview in future if it were to unfold.
    Anyway- if anyone has any recommendations - im open to suggestions.
    1 thing I noted was effectively his tendancy to not think Actual DLE was likely to produce any significant volume in near future- across a few pd cast's you pick it up with detailed reasoning...
    I'll leave it with ya's.

On a seperate note, does anyone know all 4 of the males in the pic with Salta Secutary? I know Pab's are the other 3 part of our team?
    Tight lines, hopefully lots of positives to lead into 2023.
    Nuff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $359.1K 9.763M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2015083 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 157403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.