AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-9434

1. 4,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3081
    MCr86, it’s a rare moment in time when I actually agree with you. I have a decent holding in ASN and have followed their evolution for years.
    The grades are low yes, but there is a process involved that separates many others valuable minerals out of the brine leaving a more lithium concentrated solution.

Sunresin appears to have a proven process in DLE and I for one will be keeping my cash in ASN for the long game.

Have a much larger investment in AGY, and a similar holding in GLN. And have a dog fight in flight with AVZ, fairly confident we will come out of that with our shirts on our back, and perhaps a few suitcases is cash, but the silence has been deafening soo far…..

Also hold a decent position in AKE which I believe is a great buy at the moment as the deposits it’s developing are world class in resource size and grades.

MT Caitlin still smoking out the product despite being called MT Dudlin from a poster called ASB for years, seems like decades. Well he got it seriously wrong but I never believed he was actually as foolish as he came across as. He was a downramper looking after his trading accounts.

End of day people I’m really over this rivalry, it really shows immaturity, lack of conviction in the stocks you have personally invested in.

Be happy with what you have invested in and be happy that others have invested in the same sector as we all know this sector needs a shitload more investment to really prosper.

You won’t see me bagging company’s I don’t hold unless there is some prick that absolutely needs a caining.

Be nice people and please don’t bag companies that you really have no understanding of their ambitions, aspirations, and a comprehensive understanding of how they look to move forward.

Possible under supply of over 1 million Tons by 2030. Jeez, we need every producer and wannabe to reach nameplate by then to feed the world and fill the void.

Once we have achieved some sort of equilibrium the sector will grow exponentially and we will all prosper.

I really is that simple.

Best wishes to all lithium holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.