AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Plenty of info in the GXY threads, but they are also full of...

1. 13,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8283
    Plenty of info in the GXY threads, but they are also full of filler and chit-chat, so it is difficult to find.

Here's a brief (very brief) snapshot:

But, firstly, AGY:

AGY:
    Potential for 10ktpa operation
    = potential for circa $100M earnings pa imo
    + resource expansion and additional projects as time and $$ allow (you can do a lot with that sort of $$ coming in)
    Basic P/E puts this at $1-2B imo, or perhaps upwards of $1 per share.
    Of course, further de-risking is required for some, and those who aren't forward-looking enough and/or aren't aware of the challenges already overcome, may not see the massive potential here.
    Resource expansion and possible additional projects (JVs?) present further upside imo, and do not limit the "valuation" to be based on the "current" projects' NPV.
    Potential for increased reserves and higher production rate (20ktpa??) in the years ahead imo, adding to potential valuation. The upcoming supply shortfall will push (and allow/fund) all quality producers to expand wherever possible imo!!

GXY:
    Mt Cattlin-
    Spod sold out for LOM at Mt Cattlin. Potential for another handful of years at 200ktpa SC. Potential for resource expansion via further exploration, possibly extending mine life.
    Spod price rapidly rising, with serious supply shortfall building, +$1000/t is on the cards imo.
    Potential for circa $100M pa earnings just from this mine imo.
    James Bay-
    Potential for >300ktpa of Spod concentrate production. Potential JV with convertor at a later date when $$ allow?
    Potential for >$150M pa earnings from spod imo.
    Conversion to chemicals would bring significantly higher profits.
    Requires $$$ to build mine, to be sourced from other earnings and/or finance/JV. Still a few years away, but on the horizon.
    SDV-
    World-class Li brine resource. Potential for ++25ktpa LCE with circa 1Mt LCE reserves.
    Imo likely expansion (after further de-risking via commercial production) to 40 or 50ktpa.
    At 25ktpa, potential for +$250M earnings pa imo.
    First commercial production about 18 months away.
    Long-lead item procurement and detailed design underway. Initial production will be at least 10ktpa, potentially more.

BIG $$ earning potential within say 5 years.
    Last couple of years earnings/prices are largely irrelevant imo.
    Merger with ORE brings brine experience (even knowing what NOT to do is a good thing!), economies of scale and new financing options... They will be a serious force in a few years IMO. ORE currently building hydroxide plant in Japan, for conversion of tech-grade chemicals to BG.

GXY and ORE have had a good recent run, I personally see more upside here (AGY) in the next couple of years, as the market sees that we are only the second (!!) ASX listed Li chemicals producer. Some probably still doubt that we can do it. Go figure!

Anyway, not advice. DYOR.

I hold all three but have been adding to my AGY holding recently fwiw.

Sounds like you have a LOT of research to do. Good luck.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.