AGY 4.00% 12.0¢ argosy minerals limited

I agree to an extent... but "marketing" to who?The KEY to this...

1. 13,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8058
    I agree to an extent... but "marketing" to who?

The KEY to this company is to produce BG chemicals and SELL that product.
    As long as they are steadily moving towards production, and are in discussion and progressing with potential funders/partners and customers, I am happy.
    Having more "retail" excited doesn't materially help that cause, imo.

Do you really think that we will go unnoticed as a producer?
    Do you really think the BEOT don't know about us already?
    Of course they do.
    We were in the LIT ETF at one stage, remember?
    One of only 40 companies (effectively worldwide), recognised by the Solactive Global Lithium Index as having significant growth potential at that time. Reality sets in and they realised things take longer than they hoped. Reality.
    The BEOT is off chasing/pumping/manipulating other shiny things at the moment. Good for them.
    Our time will come, and it won't be because some marketing hype guru gets retail excited. That's not sustainable and is just a tool for P&D etc imo.

Our progress and output will deliver sustainable support/investment... but this can NOT happen in a meaningful way ahead of tangible output. Hence JZ and team focussed on action, not talk.
    Imo we should expect periodic updates etc from JZ on key items and progress, but it seems that some here (not you btw) would like to have a BS Disallowed salesman propping the share price with hollow BS aka Promnitz and others. They do that out of desperation so they can be seen as "progressing" and "achieving", while in reality their progress is SLOW and high-risk, and it also allows them to feed themselves massive equity along the way as "performers". House of cards style. BS. Look at the history of these jokers.

Personally, I'm glad JZ hasn't gone that route. I know it's a balance of comms/progress etc, but I'm invested in a business, not a marketing campaign. I think we'll be more vocal when the time is right (i.e. when progress and output justify it), but these things take a long time in this industry, contrary to the inexperienced expectations of many retail pip chasers.

It's about perspective imo. Some people need to revisit the "average time to production" examples provided, imo.

(not directed at you chuss, just imo on the topic)

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $235.2K 1.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 956840 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 19944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 1090017
Last updated 16.00pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.