AGY 1.92% 12.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Yawn. Again. You really don’t get it, do you..? Your FUD-seeding...

1. 13,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8114
    Yawn. Again.
    You really don’t get it, do you..?
    Your FUD-seeding eg. wrt the company apparently hiding information wrt grade because you are “certain” it’s dropped, and nonsense about “limited progress” on the filtration works somehow apparent from the recent quarterly, is flaky and poorly-justified, at best, as myself and several others have clearly noted in recent days. THOSE are the type of clear examples I refer to regarding overly-pessimistic unfounded nonsense.
    Don’t try to compare your baseless assessments with my analysis via gross generalisations as you are doing. ROFLMAO.
    Your specific “claims” and “views” will be assessed on their merits, or otherwise. Simple.
    Do the same with mine, specifically, absolutely; and I will be more than happy to provide justification and analysis, instead of just repeating the same flaky “evidence” over and over in some strange attempt to drown out the point.

Oh, and btw what’s so strange about someone having wealth invested and drawing on that as cash is required? I understand that this concept is beyond your reality; perhaps you’ll understand someday when you are free to work only when and if you choose to. It’s funny to think these types of claims are somehow “gotcha” moments for you, yet it’s clear that you simply just can’t comprehend the unique financial circumstances of some others.
    Oh, btw me buying more shares here lately is simply a matter of rebalancing my investments, as I have stated on several occasions. Try to keep up, it’s embarrassing. Focus.

As for the chart; as usual there is a “name” and a “pattern” for just about ANY eventuality; and I note the distinct lack of discussion around the probability of various outcomes eventuating; perhaps this is why even the most vocal of TA speculations here are rarely actually backed by corresponding financial action. Anyone claiming, eg. that they saw and called the “big drop” from X to Y, yet didn’t actually ACT on it, clearly didn’t have the confidence in their “forecast” that they subsequently claimed in hindsight. We see this over and over. I see a lot of broken clocks and a lot of traders in the red. It’s fascinating to watch.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $117.7K 916.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1165096 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 501415 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.8¢ 12.8¢ 12.5¢ 807462
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.