AGY 3.85% 12.5¢ argosy minerals limited

I'm trying not to take the bait, but it's difficult not to...

1. 5,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2108
    I'm trying not to take the bait, but it's difficult not to suggest I need to write the answer to 1) in crayon for you to understand it.

2) Honestly, this comment was more stupid than 1), which is impressive.

3) I didn't say that. What I was saying is that I think it is overwhelmingly most likely we will see the CR before production ramp up. I won't put a time frame on my expectation of production ramp up, but the CR is definitely coming in coming months. Next quarter if not this one.

If you really want me to guess about production... perhaps before the end of the year, but I wouldn't be surprised if it drags on for longer. It has already dragged on for a much longer time beyond schedule than the time between now and the end of the year.

Put it this way, even if I was an absolute true believer, I'd be sitting on the sideline waiting for the CR, then buying back in. Actually, this was very much what I did back in 2021. When I first heard of AGY it was in the high teens/low 20s, but it was obvious a CR was going to be needed to fund the 2KTPA plant. That CR crashed the price to 13c which is where I bought my first parcel, and it then dropped below 10c, and through that time I bought most of my shares, between about 8.5-13c. I then accumulated more over the next couple of years by trading it, and unfortunately I also bought some more at higher prices, but I came out okay by selling out earlier this year much higher than the current price.

Anyway, as it is, AGY is far more risky than it seemed in 2021. Back then AGY hadn't shown its hand and it was easier to take it at face value when it said it knew what it was doing, the pilot plant had done its job fully and the 2KTPA plant would just be a matter of building up a scaled up version. We now see that it doesn't function any better than the pilot plant did and there isn't the excuse of 'we don't really care, it works but we want to focus on the 2KTPA plant so we'll just abandon it'. AGY has proven they can not be trusted and it's clear as day that they have a serious technical problem they have yet to solve, which has existed for over five years with zero evidence of success in solving despite around three years of attempting to (yes, I'm making the assumption that the same issue which prevented the pilot plant from working is preventing the 2KTPA plant from working, which seems like a pretty safe assumption). They never admitted there was a technical problem with the pilot plant but it is now overwhelmingly obvious - they outright stated they planned to use the pilot plant for production and revenue to help build the 2KTPA plant, but even with hugely higher lithium prices than expected, they abandoned it, and then the 2KTPA plant failed to produce at any better a rate before progress completely stalled in the same way.

4) That's a pretty dismal and irrelevant str@w m@n you're putting a lot of work into.

5) For something so repetitive you sure chose something stupid. Impressive. The low volume suggests not in much volume. The dots are pretty close together, I shouldn't have to connect them for you.

6) Though 'stalker' isn't accurate since I'm openly discussing it (spectators at a football game or the audience of a stage show etc etc are not 'stalkers' - secrecy is relevant to the term) I'm glad something in this world gives you joy. You're welcome for that, and for the vocabulary assistance.

Please, in future don't post things so stupid that it's impossible to respond politely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $175.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.3¢ 12.5¢ $168.2K 1.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 2062299 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 487006 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 443982
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.