AGY 3.70% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

Lou, everyone here already knows why AGY is such a huge buy and...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Lou, everyone here already knows why AGY is such a huge buy and how many re-rate announcements we have coming in this year alone. The pilot plant and models have already proven the scalability (including financially scalable), so every comment you try to make is a tad redundant. Many have tried explaining the company plans and previous announcements to you, so I won't bother reiterating their points. I appreciate you trying to look out for our best interests, but we're all doing ok.

The funniest thing of all of this, is between Lowery making those comments and now, many of us have made multiple bags, and the ones that haven't, will. You wouldn't believe the money some of us are making every cent this stock steady creeps up! It just kinda seems a bit ridiculous telling us we're not onto a winner here when lads are posting photos of the boats they've bought thanks to AGY. I'd post photos of the hookers and blow I've bought but it might get me banned.

It's all in good fun, though! We're up around 20% since you've been here so I can imagine you'll be off soon, which means we'll have a bit of peace before then next downramper comes in and tells us we have no idea and how Mr Lowery says we're a dud. Then our share price will rise some more, and our new downramper friend will leave. And so the cycle continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $383.9K 2.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 461604 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 232446 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.0¢ 968210
Last updated 15.58pm 27/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.