AGY 0.00% 11.0¢ argosy minerals limited

General Discussion AGY, page-20535

1. 13,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8220
    OMG.
    You don’t get it..?
    Puna has provided guidance on what they think it will take to rectify the current filtration issues with the plant.
    Are you following?
    They have mapped out the activities and expect to get this sorted this Qtr.
    Are you still following?
    There may well be some issue that extends this work beyond expectations. That is true for almost any such work by ANY company.
    They are not promising anything; they are providing a summary of their expectations to the market.
    If YOU think it will take longer than that, then factor “longer” into YOUR investment decision.
    If progress etc is “not acceptable” to YOU, then go chase the other 2000+ asx stocks out there.
    Is it that difficult?

“I suppose not everyone has the ability to critically analyse their investment and unfortunately this will be your undoing”

LMAO!!
    MY undoing..??!
    Investors gambling with little experience and expertise related to the sector/commodity/etc that they are invested in is often a recipe for disaster and they are often the ones that will be “undone” via emotionally reacting to progress/issues or sp action - often rather clueless to the relevance or criticality of either.

Still waiting for someone to list the dealbreakers, but all I hear is crickets…?!
    In the meantime, I’ll keep accumulating here with de-risking of both technical factors and sp growth potential.

But, of course, you do you; my patience, circumstances, training, expertise, experience, etc are clearly VERY different to yours and I can easily accept and handle the bumps along the road with the development of this project.

If you can’t learn from history and relax then perhaps seek professional advice wrt investment risk and analysis.

Good luck

imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $206.2K 1.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 392179 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 7889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 816143
Last updated 15.58pm 10/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.