AGY 0.00% 11.0¢ argosy minerals limited

At this point it's quite bizarre that anyone acts surprised when...

1. 5,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2123
    At this point it's quite bizarre that anyone acts surprised when they miss their permit target. It's stupid that they even refer to it like a target, it would be much better to use a term other than 'targetting' for a permit they're passively waiting for. They've literally spent years continually saying it'll be imminent or they're targetting it for the end of the current quarter etc, and when that quarter ends they just push it out to the next one.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool someone fifteen times they're probably an AGY permabull who loves and defends JZ.

If you establish a pattern over a period of literally years of continuously failing to deliver on the exact same thing, when you make the exact same promise again, people should assume that you are probably going to fail again, but humans being humans, most will still see the words written on the page and believe them rather than apply logic to the situation.

Assuming they aren't telling us even more extreme lies than they did with the pilot plant and offtake deal, we probably will get the permit eventually, but it probably won't be this quarter or next. And if it is this quarter or next, or the one after, you can be sure that all the people who have spent years being continuously being fooled will say "See? It came on time, just as promised! Sdaji was an idiot for saying it wouldn't" and pointing out the countless times I said it wouldn't come when they said it would and it actually didn't... will mean nothing.

I do hope it comes this quarter or next, just like I hoped it would came last quarter and the previous one and so on, but it probably won't.

As for the "drop" today, it was fairly predictable (yes, I did sell some on Friday and bought them back today), and I totally agree that it probably has nothing to do with the ASX300. That sudden a jump on a stock everyone is grumpy about, with a gap and a history of gaps being closed made it quite a setup. Hopefully now that the gap is closed it can resume climbing on the back of the rising lithium price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $160.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $206.2K 1.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 392179 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 57889 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 816143
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.