AGY 0.00% 13.0¢ argosy minerals limited

This is actually quite an amazing post! You accuse me of forcing...

1. 5,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2091
    This is actually quite an amazing post!

You accuse me of forcing my opinions on others relentlessly? Have you looked at the threads here? I don't post all that much, I didn't take part in the conversation at all over Easter. Holders don't complain about those who actually do shove their opinions down others throats *cough gcar* even when they get things spectacularly wrong and deny getting anything wrong. You ask me to discuss facts, I literally just outlined in detail why a CR is inevitable *because someone specifically asked me to* which means they didn't know why I thought it which means I can't have been banging on about it that much. I did explain it with various facts;

Fact: AGY does not have enough money to last until the end of the year

Fact: Companies virtually never wait until their cash is fully exhausted before announcing a CR

Fact: AGY can not build the expansion plant without external funds

Fact: AGY currently has no revenue from sales and it is quite safe to say that a CR will be required before Q3 (that is, it will come this quarter or next)

Fact: 'Keeping the lights on' CRs are carried out at significant discounts to the current share price.

Fact: A CR for an expansion project will also be carried out at a discount

Fact: If you sell out before a share price drops, you preserve capital, even if you plan to hold long term because you can buy back in at a cheaper price or buy more shares with the same money.

You say you want to discuss the situation as it is now rather than what will happen in six months (why on Earth you would want to do this unless you are a day trader is... well, obviously because you want to play ostrich)... okay...

Right now the company has no income at all, no demonstrated ability to produce at commercial scale, no permit, no offtake deal, insufficient funds to last much longer and a share price which is a small fraction of what it was a year ago. This being the case it is absurd for a holder defending the company to want to discuss the situation now and not think about what will be happening in the future! Obviously (well, it should be obvious), if you plan to hold for the long term, you should be very much concerned with what will be happening in the future rather than right now!

If your post was designed as bait to gain a response, well done, I guess. If you genuinely thought it made sense, I suggesting carefully examining the way you look at things.

You asked for facts and a look at the current situation, but one future prediction I will make with confidence is that a CR will be announced within six months, probably this quarter and possibly this month, at a price below what I sold out for, and people like yourself will not say "Huh, look at that, you were actually right", they will get angry at me and give me no credit. They will not get angry at themselves and most will not get angry at the company (though some will, and they'll say it was a genuine surprise they couldn't see coming - I've literally posted about inevitable CRs on other companies and in the same week in the same threads had people saying no one could have predicted it). Not that I care, if I did I wouldn't be posting, but that's what I'm sure will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $182.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.3¢ $68.81K 545.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1219407 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 518276 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.8¢ 12.3¢ 495210
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.