GLN 9.09% 12.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter DMI, page-747

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    "Guess you should have been doing some solid research a few months ago then, because thats where it was."

Buying hype is not my style of investing sorry. I was all over it with DMI on twitter when it was at 20c knowing this stock is going to get pumped hard when I saw the serial pumpers suddenly flooding into DMI, and you may read my previous HC posts on DMI I did think the stock is going to go higher (based on hype though).

Good on you doing well in ASN LKE and AGY, people who bought those stocks and think they made money based on skill has no idea they are gambling or investing. The only reason you made money is because there is a greater fool in the market and we all know ASX is never in short of dumbasses. I can bet you whatever you like ASN LKE and AGY will never attract the financing to build a commercial size plant it's best to get out and stay out of those stocks for your own good.

"I feel a fair bit Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt is getting spread by a small group"

How about we rephrase it as "a fair bit of truth and long overdue realism is finally being spread by a small group"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.