GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter DMI, page-769

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Really great line of thoughts; resonating very well with how I see it.
    However, I would add few small comments:
    - when you see the up-rampers' posts (including mine sometimes) you assume immediately "hmm, this might be biased as he holds the stock" and it is in his interest to see more people buying in their conviction and consequently growing the SP; I think everyone admits this.
    - on the other hand, the down-rampers create this aura as their position is objective because they don't hold shares; this is a bit misleading.
    Both sides are biased, and it is ok as soon as it is clear and with the cards on table; but the most thing I dislike is to see someone taking advantage, trying to mislead me, just to get in a better position, waiting for the right moment when he can do the exact opposite of what they were saying. This is driving me crazy
    Somehow this reminds me of Morgan Stanley's Lithium report at the end of February when they said the price of Li will fall 45% and at beginning of March they started buying GXY , until this was revealed 4 moths later when they achieved 5%, being substantial holder.
    Last edited by GeForce: 21/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $129.5K 998.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1216837 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 455997 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.