GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-1009

1. 2,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1506
    JP Morgan we’re engaged by GXY way back in April to identify and assess strategic opportunities for the SDV project. GXY started exploring in the southern tenements around July, picking up the pace in September.

It is safe to assume, given their mandate, that JP Morgan have access to all of the geophysical data for the SDV project, including all the recent exploration results.

Therefore if Candelas is a lemon, JP Morgan would know by now.

Now of course JP Morgan have silos within their organisation, information management processes and NDAs in place with companies like GXY.

But (and call me skeptical here - banking RC anyone?) given all of that information, I find it hard to imagine that JP Morgan would be sending clients our way if they know our project is a dud. They’d find other excuses to direct clients elsewhere.

JP Morgan are not just a stock broker for retailers. They provide the full suite of investment banking and advisory services to corporations, instos and sophs. They take their reputation very seriously.

In particular I’m very interested to find out who’s behind the recent bot trading. Whoever it is, it’s accumulation by an insto. If it’s J.P. Morgan then it speaks volumes.

All imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 857 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 26000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.