GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

Hi Folks,Some thoughts to share:Given our stage of development,...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hi Folks,

Some thoughts to share:

Given our stage of development, the quality of GLN comms, and the lack of market education / appreciation / understanding of the Chloride strategy, it's no surprise to me that SP is lagging. Also, large dumps like today's can happen for all sorts of reasons unrelated to GLN itself. When I see days like this, I keep reminding myself of the fundamentals, risks, and the timelines involved, which have been really well articulated here by fellow posters. On balance, I still believe GLN is a solid long-term investment and I for one continue to add to my holding, especially on days like today, even if I don't time my top-ups perfectly and it continues to drop in the near term. Think Warren Buffett. The potential upside over the next 12 months alone is multiple $ per share, so missing out on 20 or even 50 cents per share isn't going to worry me all that much.

IMO the real appreciation in SP will come when the market starts to understand the value in GLN more clearly and more broadly. Right now it seems to be a relatively small group of instos and retail investors who can see GLN's path to profitability, despite the unhelpful analyses from the likes of GS, and broader macro events. The next set of announcements (DFS, funding) are material and should have a very positive impact if done properly. Management should note that these will need to be communicated very well. The DFS should clearly articulate the value proposition of the Chloride strategy itself. Having a binding off-take (even just for the pilot) will help validate the strategy in real terms for the market (i.e. somebody actually wants to buy this stuff for $X in 2023's lithium market). How exactly the SP reacts to that, God only knows, but I see overall SP appreciation as more of a "when" than an "if".

Lack of communication from management can be frustrating for holders, but at the end of the day, they're clearly busy on execution and I have confidence that they know what they're doing, even if it takes a bit longer than expected, and despite the recent shenanigans with remuneration.

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $251.5K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 568075 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92256 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.