GLN 0.00% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

They are increasing capacity of hydroxide. They already have a...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

They are increasing capacity of hydroxide. They already have a clear focus and are investing big elsewhere so capital has already been allocated.

When asked about acquiring brine or hard rock assets in a recent webcast - the CFO makes no mention of brine projects in Argentina. Instead focuses on others like gaining a bigger hold on the Nemaska project.

More than half of that 5x growth you speak of is expected to come from Nemaska, (Quebec).
    Other growth is expected to come from a recycling plant as well as the hydroxide plant in the US, the hydroxide plant in China and some expansion in Argentina.

It is extremely difficult to find information on Livent's resource.

But on a reserves basis I did manage to do some digging and it seems they had 1.2Mt in reserves, 40-70m in depth.

The Fenix lithium mining concession on the Salar del Hombre Muerto flat was estimated to hold recoverable reserves of up to 1.2 million tonnes (Mt) of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) as of March 2019.

https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/fenix-lithium-mine-salar-del-hombre-muerto/

I also read somewhere else that with expansions they are still covered for over 30 years.
    Not sure what resources have been converted to reserves.
    I'd say they are not looking at Galan as Galan will be in production before Livent needs additional resources, especially with 1b in capex needed to be spent on Nemaska alone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $251.5K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 568075 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 92256 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.