GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

Wow, lots of information in this interview. Based on how JP's...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Wow, lots of information in this interview. Based on how JP's words, I would guess an offtake with one of our neighbours for Concentrate. Only mentioned the trucking across. Plan seems all worked out, stage 1 with chloride production (4ktpa), sell the concentrate to neighbours then advance the production of a carbonate plant at the same time where final products would be sold internationally and exported potentially via Chile.

Not much not to like with construction of stage 1 starting this year for production in Q1 2025, that's only two years away before we start having revenue. Got to see a lot more EX SQM people keep joining GLN (chemical engineers, etc). These guys are smart and experienced, they wouldn't join an explorer that has no chance to go to production, GLN is the real deal..

Every time I'm getting impatient of how undervalue we are I keep reminding myself how close we are to production and every interview from JP brings a bit more confidence of what's coming very soon..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5077 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 58780 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.