GLN 0.00% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

which was also very interesting - there are only a handful in...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 351
    which was also very interesting - there are only a handful in the world who know how to build ponds. who have experience in constructing ponds. some of them are with gln today.

yesterday i also read a few very interesting posts on other sources. on reddit was a posting about downstream processing. it took tianqi & igo from construction start (december 2016) to reaching battery grade hydroxide (may 2022). in australia. tianqi is not just anyone, tianqi is one of the big four. it must be noted that the approval was suspended for several months during the construction period. what i'm saying - unfortunately, many have a misconception about how a) setting up downstream production (even with an experienced team) is time-consuming and b) that sometimes it's not even in the hands of the companies themselves (see thacker pass ).

which does not seem to have caught on with many – the stated production volume per year in the chic investor presentations is a) usually very far from reality and b) not consistently suitable for battery grade.

coming back to gln, we are incredibly fortunate in that we a) start the chloride way first (which is fast and effective) and b) have a team of incredibly experienced staff who don't try, they deliver. the economic environment and a significant capex increase will be the number one killer of many lithium explorers. in my opinion, the chloride route has significantly reduced this risk. downstream production can still be built up. it's important to get your foot in the door first. to show the market that we are here and will stay.

an addition: we have people like paul, bomber, hoopz and many others who do incredibly good analysis in the background. who continuously share their knowledge with us. far too few say thank you for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $104.0K 721.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 271268 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 1006621 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.