GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

The thing is Lithium is still new to a lot of people, and we...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    The thing is Lithium is still new to a lot of people, and we only start to have accurate pricing (through BMI index for example, etc). But a lot of investors/financers still try and view it as a commodity, as if it was comparable to Iron Ore, Gold or Nickel. Lithium is not comparable yet. I believe it will in future when the market matures but it currently isn't. And currently, the only way to know the Lithium contract price is trough the companies quarterly reports, which is very different from Gold where you are just waiting on the ASIC per quarter to know how much money is made because price is known to all.

And that's why you have such a disparity between what the current miners are selling at and what the spot price on this above curve is. Prime example is PLS, how can they only be valued at 10B when they have a EBITDA of 2BN for H1 2023. And they have done really well through the BMX action to give a bit of an idea of what the actual SPOT price was and clarity to the market. And that's why IMO, a lot of of current miners or near producers are undervalued and that's why LTR just rejected a 66% premium TO offer, no one really understand how to price or value lithium companies yet and there are too many different arguments about supply vs demand in future, etc. I believe this will take a couple of years but unless there is a dramatic change in technology (and i dont believe it will based on the money being spent on EV and electrification in general by OEM), I think every investor involved in a Lithium company will do extremely well, as long as you pick the winners because there will be a lot of explorers that will not make it to production. And I clearly believe GLN is a winner and will make it with production, and everyone buying at this current level will do extremely well. GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5077 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 58780 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.