GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Just remember everyone, there is a significant amount of...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Just remember everyone, there is a significant amount of performance rights to go for the directors if the share goes up to $3.50 per share.

JP has done too much work so far to give that up IMO so it would be a fair assumption to me that they will not let go under $3.50. I surely wouldn't let $3.5million go after that much work done and being that much undervalued, especially with the M&A seriously heating up. Same goes with the appointment of Claudia and Juan Carlos. You can see the difference between the Boards that are just marketing it and not doing much, waiting for the takeover and other Boards like GLN who keep progressing fast towards production. I think we are a serious takeover target now and much faster than I would have thought but I don't think they will let it go under $3.50, which is a current valuation of $1.1BN, which I think would be a fair offer (as of now). Obviously the more they wait and the more we go towards production, the higher the price will be as it will still be a significant discount compared to the value in ground.

It should seriously heat up now and look forward to seeing the first stage of the DFS in the next couple of weeks..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5263/5263466-0d68b155836bc449ef0ecf674dfa9bdd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.