GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

What is currently happening in the LIT sector was predicted by...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    What is currently happening in the LIT sector was predicted by many experts. LIT was as its infancy a few years ago and went booming. Every company that was exploring and hitting any little bit of lithium was going crazy.

Now we are in the consolidation, M&A phase, same as what happened to Iron Ore previously. The big boys will start buying smaller advanced developers/early producer. That leaves the exploration risk and early development to these explorers when they can then take them over and increase their outputs. Unfortunately for ALB, they went a bit too low and were not expecting this kind of feedback from LTR Board but that's a prime example.

Mergers like AKE and Livent will happen more and more and I wouldn't be surprised if we end up only having 10 producers worldwide that share the market, any mid cap is now a massive takeover target and I would suspect every company will also try and diversify so they have hard rock and brine assets to cover all types. PLS have the cash and they are clearly hunting for new acquisition as there is only so much they can produce out of Pilgangoora.

It's definitely all happening in the sector and I have to admit that we might be next... What is certain though is that not all LIT explorers are takeover targets, high grades/best juridictions will be the first ones to go..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5077 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 58780 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.