GLN 0.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

The quality of posts has seriously decreased in the last couple...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    The quality of posts has seriously decreased in the last couple of months. I think some people should seriously reconsider their investments and not invest in mining companies if they can't deal with the fluctuation in the share price. Go and buy an ETF and get your 5% a year increase...

This is classic Lassonde curve and this is where we are... Just patience is required and if you can.. throw some extra funds in it (i know I have been accumulating a bit more... )

How many of you would have been saying a year or two ago "i wish I added more at $1.50" when we were over $2 a share? Now you have the opportunity to top up at $0.75 and you are not doing it.. Do you think the company was in better position 18 months ago to advance to production when we were at $2 a share? I certainly don't and I have trust in the team to take us to production even if yes, I would have liked to have a higher SP now..

I vividly remember the situation in 2019-2020 when there were 3 posts a day on GLN forum, when the only comments were "JP you suck, you do nothing, etc" and the frustration was the same as now.. We were trading at 0.15 cts at the time and some smart investors did put accumulate a lot of shares at the time (I wish I would have added much more at that time but couldn't). Again, we are not in the same situation as LKE where people are bailing because they realized they shouldn't have trusted scammers, we have some tangible progress and an experienced team to take this to production. I know I sleep well at night despite the fall in the SP, because I'm confident we will start climbing up the Lassonde curve again when we have more info about financing, permits, full DFS, etc.

Good luck all and hope we can get this good posting quality back!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5473/5473223-75ef93b23ed7fb52b1c558a3f7b96082.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5077 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 58780 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.