GLN 0.00% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

Greetings punters. I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Greetings punters. I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the discernible shift in the communication and messaging JP and the board. What we are witnessing here I hope is a positive change in GLN comms and marketing efforts.

The announcement today leads us to delve deeper into the nuances of its implications. At the forefront, we are presented with a remarkable proposition: the prospect of increasing the HMW resource. Can you imagine a 10Mt LCE resource? In my books, HMW will be a Tier1 resource and project.
    And get this, the board went ahead and dropped an exploration target right in our laps for the Catalina tenure. I mean, talk about unexpected surprises! This move has got me intrigued...can't say I remember the last time they were so upfront about an exploration target – I like it! Is this a sign of JP becoming more bold and less conservative? (although I feel the target is abit conservative hehe)

I also took this opportunity to back my convictions and added more GLN at these levels. With an EV now of ~US$143m (undiluted) it is ridiculously cheap in my view and those buying here will be well rewarded in my view.
    I have always thought Galan will be one of those stocks that will do a moonshot(slowly slowly then suddenly). At the moment it's unloved, due to several factors(we shall leave that for another post), but sentiment can change super fast in this part of the stock market and sometimes if you're not on board, you will completely miss the exponential returns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.3¢ 16.0¢ $423.1K 2.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 478338 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 71038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.