GLN 3.03% 16.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-12735

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    If Mbot was Stu Crow he would be crowing about Atlantic, so no I don't think that's him.

It would seem GLN support is at March 2019 high of 61c. If this breaks, and it may be the end of this week, it's anyone's guess where we land. 50c then 32c. We're now well under the levels of rational or fundamental.

That said, seeing GLN shorted so specifically does have me concerned that the big boys see something we have missed.. we are down 23% in a week... much more than any of our peers.

The obvious issue is that JP has got himself into a funding trap. Raising equity is too dilutive, lack of those willing/able to provide offtake finance, JV or partial asset sale unlikely - JP pigheaded and CFO too inexperienced to run the numbers on what I think is the best financial outcome for shareholders. I seriously hope he does not entertain debt - exorbitant, and it will just be a "wait" signal to any prospective acquirer to sit and see if they can pick up Galan out of the liquidators - once JP has finished trying to prove to the world that he too has what it takes to build a brine operation.

I am holding and accumulating on the way down on the basis this will be a takeover target.

Why no acquisition yet? If I was an acquirer I would probably be willing to gamble to market will sell off even further, JP will spend the rest of the $48M cash on ordering items which I'll get included for free, and will be over a barrel asking for money at the end of the year. Then I can get my teeth in at the bottom equity raise and creep my way up the register.

I really don't think the register is as tight as some people think If we got an offer at $1.14 as some have indicated above, I think half the register would roll over and at $1.50 activating the first tranche of exec performance rights, it would be a lay down misere. Notwithstanding a equity and/or lithium market sentiment swing, and any counter offers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $75.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $146.0K 898.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1059716 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 225597 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.