GLN 0.00% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

Hmm some basic physics missing here. 1. Sea level rise is not...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

Hmm some basic physics missing here.

1. Sea level rise is not going to primarily be caused by melting ice Floating ice won’t add anything to water level. Ice on land will add a small amount to sea level rise.

2. Ice at Zero degrees when it turns to water at 0 degs Consume a very large amount of energy this change of state energy use is well known and measured.

3. So as surface sea temps rise it melts the ice adding cold water to the sea. Reducing the amount of warming occurring in the oceans.

4. As the melting ice becomes all melted ( I note that the winter ice in Antarctica has not recovered very well this winter. In fact it’s at extremely low levels

5. This then brings us to the major reason sea level will rise which is the expansion of the water as it heats which I believe will account for 90% of the sea level rise (might be wrong here could not be stuffed looking it up).

6. Thus why 2 degs of warming is critical that’s when the sea ice disappears and the expansion of water really starts up.

7. As the oceans heat up the storms get much worse we are seeing this already.

8. Surface warming of 2 degs will then start penetrating down deep and when the deep ocean goes above 0C watch the sea level rise then.

Finally it’s pretty obvious that oil industry is feeding this narrative of global man made warming caused by fossil fuels is a scam. It’s not and in fact

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.3¢ 16.0¢ $423.1K 2.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 478338 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 71038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.