GLN 3.57% 13.5¢ galan lithium limited

thanks for the amazing effort! I think Galan's share price...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    thanks for the amazing effort! I think Galan's share price will perform much better after they have achieved financial closure for phase 1 development. Sure, JP has been telling people that he's looking for a non dilutive solution. But for people who don't believe him, they won't buy now but instead will wait for a share placement which typically happens at a discount. Another potential worry that people might have, there are some near term producers during development and ramp up phases often run into problems. Such examples (e.g. sayona, cxo, ganfeng-LAC, argosy) make some investors whom i personally know to have this idea of selling shares 6 months before ramp up starts and buy again after successful ramp, even if it means at higher share price. Risk appetite is low in the market, small cap non producing companies won't do well in such environment, i guess we'll just have to live with the volatility and frustration. Assuming LCE price stays at USD18-20k a ton for the next 3 years, and as Galan derisks the project step by step, I personally think it is a multibagger. Like you, i like its assets and i think it has a team which can deliver the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $67.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $235.7K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 560643 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 38984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.