GLN 3.13% 15.5¢ galan lithium limited

@Whiterog abortion is incompatible with the Libertarian's view...

1. 934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 367
    @Whiterog abortion is incompatible with the Libertarian's view on freedom. The "freedom" that you talk of is corrupted freedom - freedom to those in power, and oppression to the less powerful - state and the powerful gets to decide who lives and dies. The unborn child, the least powerful person in society, gets no say in whether they live or die*.

Libertarian freedom means you don't think government should run business and tell people how to run their lives. Government becomes less powerful and people become more powerful.

That might be a net negative for people who want "freedom" without responsibility - I want to sleep with who I want but I don't want the responsibility that comes from that. Or I want money, but I don't want to work for it.

For those willing to take responsibility e.g. business owners who back themsemselves, this will be a huge positive.

*don't get me started on twisted leftie logic "fetuses aren't people" - my kids are the same precious little people they were in the womb, they have lots of the same little quirks like kicking and sleeping patterns. My wife had to have an abortion for an ectopic pregnancy, and we mourned like we had lost a baby.

Last edited by ResourceEagle: 20/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $75.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $283.2K 1.784M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 1540282 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 270466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.