GLN 0.00% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

I did read and am aware of Hoopz and companies bullish posts on...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251

I did read and am aware of Hoopz and companies bullish posts on long term lithium forecasts but Morgan Stanley, UBS, JP Morgan and Goldman S have all come out recently downgrading their lithium price forecasts and when there will be a deficit. Everyone was bagging GS last year when they came out saying Li price would be well down this year and they turned out to be right.
    I think everyone initially underestimated how quickly current producers could increase output and how soon a massive increase new mines could come online from Canada, Brazil, Africa. And despite what was said here, China is not looking good at all. Inflation and high interest rates are starting catch up with the rest of the world and there are serious questions marks around the reality of future ev and battery storage forecasts thrown around in the last few years.
    I am aware of the counter argument to what I just said so don’t waste your time. I’m just saying imo I believe long term investment in lithium is looking riskier than ever and this is what we’re seeing. GLN getting hurt more than others due to sovereign and funding risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.3¢ 16.0¢ $423.1K 2.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 478338 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 71038 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.