GLN 5.56% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

I don’t really see the DD process as much of a worry for the...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I don’t really see the DD process as much of a worry for the simple reason that GLN would not have gone down this route (and announced it) if they weren’t confident of passing DD

Further, by time the DD is complete, the company would have likely already had completed pond one, lined it and charged it with brine. I other words they will be well into demonstrating construction within budget and timelines. Processing is not a challenge because they are only producing basic LiCl. While marketing is being handled, well, by Glencore….

Passing DD with a major like Glencore is a far greater endorsement than any stockbroker research and will clear any lingering doubts in the market for GLN to construct the project and on project economics. The DD itself will be a major milestone.

I think the other actors/potential partners GLN are talking to are more related to Phase Two, which could be coming up quicker than the market is anticipating.

agree with you re the export licence. Interesting to note that President Milei last week announced a new policy to eradicate export restrictions

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2023-12-21/Argentina-s-Milei-signs-decree-to-boost-exports-deregulation-1pHUMYwzVE4/p.html

Galan is well placed on the Lassonde curve right now for the second leg valuation swing upwards, timed with a strategic investment and going into project construction

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5862/5862810-36e6ef97ee9510e515dc59ca7b7d07e5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $566.8K 3.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 983448 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 166825 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.