GLN 9.09% 12.0¢ galan lithium limited

very good post, thank you very much for your answer. personally,...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    on a lce basis, ganfeng's expected annual production is only slightly higher than galans stage one. in the few articles i have read so far about the project, there is talk of a total production of 20,000 tons of chloride in full operation. it would be interesting to see the recovery rates as a comparison to galan's operation. in dfs stage one it also says on page 19: "the operation of the evaporation ponds for producing lithium chloride concentrate has a long-term li recovery of 66.7%, but in the first two years, due to the accumulation of operational ‘working capital’ (salt and brine inventory in ponds) during the ramp-up period, the li recovery is 52.7%, which explains the lower production of 4,249 tonnes of recoverable lce in years 2025 and 2026. the estimate of the recoverable lce produced by the lithium chloride concentrate after the conversion process considers a recovery of 90%. galan considers this number quite achievable by an average lithium carbonate plant, based on the high quality of the lithium chloride concentrate produced by the hmw project."

the concentration (mg/l) of the mariana project is significantly lower than the concentration (mg/l) from hmw, in my opinion they should have to deal with significantly more teething problems than the extremely experienced team from galan. the effects of inferior brine (without describing ganfeng's as such) on the processing process cannot be ignored.
    very good post, thank you very much for your answer. personally, i don't see the dd process as a problem. i have listed this to clarify the obvious doubts about galan and the development of the company's value. thanks for the clarification. maybe i didn't make it clear enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $60.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $518.0K 4.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1573785 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.