GLN 9.52% 28.5¢ galan lithium limited

There is no denying it’s pretty disgraceful to see where the SP...

1. 213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    There is no denying it’s pretty disgraceful to see where the SP is currently at but I encourage all holders to zoom out. Galan is no different than most lithium stocks over the past 2 years, badly beat up.

Yes there has been a few bad decisions made but that can not take away from all the good ones. Look how far we have come. We are one of the minority and if all goes to plan will be a producer in the near term.

I think a lot of us here have been thought a hard lesson in investing. We all know f$uck all as much as we like to think otherwise. I personally should have let go some of this stock when I was in the green for over $1m and now I find myself in the red. Definitely a hard pill to swallow but to sell at these levels or even close to these levels I think is just moronic for the retail investor with a long term horizon.

If you think the EV market will continue to grow and in turn lithium with it, sentiment will change. Brines will shine and we are amongst the best in terms of resource.

Again, some bad decisions have been made but we are powering through with construction and the money will come from somewhere with more dilution or not. Key is to get up and running and get the cashflow in.

Just my 2 cents worth. Writing down the fundamentals helps me to stay calm in times or turbulence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.030(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $117.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.5¢ 28.5¢ $703.4K 2.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 487573 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 28172 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 11.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.5¢ 697534
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.