GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

Respectfully, I strongly disagree with your perspective,...

1. 3,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    Respectfully, I strongly disagree with your perspective, particularly regarding your statement that "JP couldn’t predict what the lithium price would do any better than any of us."

While I acknowledge the challenges in predicting market trends, it's essential for a manager, especially one guiding an exploration company toward production, to exercise caution in capital management.

Not only he has a pricing expert at hand, Daniel, so they should have known better. Although in all fairness, Daniel's predictions have been consistently optimistic and often inaccurate for the past 18 months.

Regardless, the key issue is that, as a manager, JP should have planned for potential downturns, even if he couldn't foresee the exact extend of the lithium price crash. Unfortunately, he demonstrated recklessness in the use of capital, putting the company in a precarious position.

This isn't about making a quick profit or questioning the worthiness of Galan as an investment. It's about the lack of caution and basic financial management skills displayed.

The market is reacting negatively, and instead of taking responsibility for his decisions and explaining them, JP seems to be avoiding the issue.

Is this the kind of accountability you'd expect from someone entrusted with your investment?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.