GLN 4.62% 31.0¢ galan lithium limited

Yes mate, I’ll vouch for you here. We have both been here from...

1. 4,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3074
    Yes mate, I’ll vouch for you here.

We have both been here from the DMI days, you a bit longer from memory.

We have both seen how the market deals with spec stocks in a downward cycle and it ain’t pretty, we have also seen multiple times how the market deals with spec stocks in the upward cycle and it can be spectacular.

People losing their rags in a downy cycle need to grow some balls and look at the eventual goal, which is production. Yes it’s an event most spec stocks never get to…… But GLN is on the cusp of making it to production and that thought should never be put aside as we march on.

After years of watching and experiencing extreme manipulation nothing scares me anymore in the market.

Keep your nuts in their safe sack and you should be fine, it’s the freak out artists, the first time investors, and those that invest with little or no research that lose their shirts first.

These spec stocks are often a bust, or if you’ve spent a few months or so looking into them you can generally weed out the crap and you can infact invest in a solid company that will eventually get to production, or be bought out at a premium.

You really have to look at the board of GALAN, they have not been accumulated for a lifestyle company, they have been employed to deliver a first product with a multi year plan to progress the company to offer multiple products.

Yeah, share price is shit again which is typical after a CR but I’m not shitting my nappies yet.

Don’t comment often these days, but when one has a go at Matilla, I tend to open my big mouth.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $128.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ $409.7K 1.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12752 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 13196 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
31.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 31.0¢ 351302
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.