GLN 0.00% 19.0¢ galan lithium limited

Good post, however they still have been buying a few lithium...

1. 3,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Good post, however they still have been buying a few lithium stocks on the way down too, but the signs have been pointing that demand hasn't been as high as retail expected, we have seen the problems in US with Hertz changing back to ICE, EVs slow charging or not charging in the snow, range significantly dropping in extreme temperatures, and as I learnt just a few weeks ago China has had some big problems August last year after the subsidies were taken away, heaps of mass produced low range EVs were abandoned. Even here in Aus, many car enthusiasts and most of your local mechanics will say they ain't interested if you ask them.

Also the number of houses burning down due to EVs catching on fire that the media is reporting is off-putting, there are articles that will tell you that "actually EVs are less likely to burst into flames", but I am just not seeing that and the Insurance companies don't agree with those articles either if you look at the way they charge for an ICE vs an EV.

I believe there are people that will keep buying them and some may want to give them a try, there will always be a market for them, but am doubtful a full transition to BEV happens, technology is always evolving and some other tech may take over as the "new green clean vehicle." Imo.

No matter what happens, these high quality low cost brine producers will be the winner over spod miners, whether it be supply over demand or vice versa. And ultimately the consumers will decide on how many of these mines are viable or not.

Of course if you shut off the supply coming from unethical mines that could help a bit, but not all EV/battery manufacturers are really buying into the ethical over unethical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $534.9K 2.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 525942 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 77760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ 1073409
Last updated 15.47pm 14/06/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.