GLN 2.63% 18.5¢ galan lithium limited

First, I still own some shares, so I'm keeping an eye on things....

1. 3,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    First, I still own some shares, so I'm keeping an eye on things.

Also, this is a public forum, and I have every right to be here. The HC rules don't say we can only say nice things about a company, even if that means ignoring the reality, which is that lithium prices aren't doing great, and it doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon: what we just observed was merely a dead cat bounce. GS, which has been spot on from the start (despite what people like you here or even our own expert Danial were saying), anticipates a further 25% decline, and all signs seem to indicate they'll be correct once more.

If you can't handle the truth, maybe take a break and check back later, like in 3 years if Galan is still here.

Because honestly, considering how things are going with the offset and financing deals coupled to the management's approach, there's a real concern about the company's future direction and financial asks.

Despite the unusually long duration of the GC due diligence process, which strongly suggests significant issues, management appears more inclined to bury their heads in the sand (what happened to the regular investor webinars?) and issue rubbish announcements designed to inflate the stock price whenever there's a need to raise capital.I can't believe people think this SPP is anything of a good deal considering these facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $87.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $411.8K 2.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 671710 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 194077 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 817240
Last updated 15.39pm 17/06/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.