GLN 3.13% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-14814

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 868
    Actually, I made a profit on Galan by selling most of my shares as the SP was falling, but for more than I initially paid. I've shared this before.

Another reason I came out ahead was because I resisted the temptation to buy back in amidst the constant "smoke and mirrors" the management has been peddling for years. The one time I slipped was when they released that misleading offset and financing announcement. That mistake was on me for getting caught up in the hype before fully understanding the details. I take responsibility for that loss, but I also fault the management for crafting such a misleading headline. It makes me question the legality of such deception. They're fortunate that ASIC and ASX don't seem to enforce their rules effectively.

Regarding my achievements, you might be surprised. I guess you don't know anything about me.
    Sure, I haven't founded a lithium mining company. And by the way, neither has JP. So far, his leadership has brought a promising opportunity to the brink of failure through a series of poor decisions. Now, with his back against the wall, he faces taking drastic, likely negative actions to rectify the situation, if it's even possible at this point.

I understand that much is happening out of the public eye. As I've mentioned, the extended duration of these proceedings is concerning; if the news were positive, we'd likely hear from JP more frequently.

I want to emphasize that my comments are not a personal attack. I genuinely like him. However, I no longer believe he is the best fit for Galan's leadership.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $112.2K 686.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1614830 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 290027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.