GLN 8.70% 31.5¢ galan lithium limited

Moin @ all,not a good development with the court...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Moin @ all,

not a good development with the court judgement.

Justified or not. As a result, paradoxically, the defendant Arcadium, which is held responsible by the indigenous community Atacameños del Altiplano, the plaintiff, for the drying up of the river, benefits from the judgement.Arcadium can continue unaffected, while development projects have to pause.confused.png

However, there is already resistance in the mining industry.In fact, I find it remarkable that the court did not bother to request existing reports before making its decision. confused.png After all, the lawsuit has been ongoing since 2021.Somewhat surprisingly for me, environmental reports will/can be presented as early as next week.

https://mineriasustentable.com.ar/contenido/10551/el-sector-minero-critico-el-fallo-de-la-corte-que-ordeno-detener-la-explotacion-

In the talk, the provincial authority informed the representatives of the mining sector that next week environmental reports will be presented to the court to respond to the order to “carry out a cumulative and comprehensive environmental impact study of the development of mining activity (lithium ), which should address the accumulated environmental impact on the Los Patos River – Salar del Hombre Muerto - Dpto. Antofagasta de la Sierra” addressed to the Ministry of Mining.

At this point, it was mentioned that the Court never requested or resorted to the existing information/studies on environmental matters on the Salar del Hombre Muerto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ $1.192M 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7065 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 8.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ 1997630
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.