GLN 2.78% 17.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-14857

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    on hc as well as on twitter, many different contributions of excellent quality have emerged, which almost completely deconstruct pg. congratulations on this sh's! i suspect that the mgmt will not respond to the very unprofessional statements made. i think this is perfectly legitimate as the dd by glencore is unlikely to be influenced in any direction by this boorish behavior. the only correct answer would be to announce an export license in the next few days. the timing could hardly be better. it remains exciting!

who should speak is howard klein. he must definitely have noticed the impact the statements have had. instead, he pushes winsome resources and praises the positive comments. congratulations to you too.

i'm probably the wrong person to talk to on a technical level, so i'd rather leave this field to more experienced authors in this area. i am very interested in scientific papers regarding the further processing of chlorides and / or the mixing of brine and our chloride before conversion to carbonate. should this be technically and economically feasible, chloride of galan would sell like hotcakes. i am aware that it is possible, i am only concerned about the technical effort and the costs to do this. if anyone has further information on this, i would be grateful for any exchange.

with regard to the court ruling and because there is still negative sentiment about it here:
    if you read the article published by mining dot com on the subject, the wording is as follows '... a court ruling to halt the awarding of lithium permits only affects new projects, leaving companies such as arcadium lithium plc and posco holdings inc free to continue producing the metal and developing existing projects....'
    since gln's stage one has already been approved, it is not considered a new project in my understanding. a development (stage two, three and four) should also not be affected by the ruling. in addition, it was shared here very soon after the ruling became public, that the mgmt had already announced via email request that gln was not affected by this ruling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $82.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $611.4K 3.459M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2114 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 268642 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.