GLN 8.73% 28.8¢ galan lithium limited

Yes, to me, the biggest risk for GLN is still massive dilution...

1. 1,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Yes, to me, the biggest risk for GLN is still massive dilution (and I am honest I get a bit nervous). Don't get me wrong, I love the project and company, but like every other startup company it needs to be derisked. So how does that risk look like? I think that all the positive vibes, including the massive investment by management, may not necessarily indicate positive financing news (which would be illegal insider trading anyway), but COULD rather serve as reputational insurance for management, signaling that they are doing their best when shareholders will face massive future dilution and might become angry. I am not saying this is likely, but as I said I see it as the biggest risk for GLN, given that dilution is so toxic and permanent. Just playing devil's advocate here, but maybe they want shareholders to fund construction (which depresses the SP!), maybe also because they don't care too much about the SP - maybe also because they are fully focused on future dividends (even if they are many, many years away)? I suppose they can bring forward "good arguments" for this: if GLEN is slow, our evaporation process has already started and we cannot afford delays, and they themselves have invested so much money in the company.

I hope we can soon mitigate this massive risk of dilution. I hope we can achieve some sort of financing agreement. Maybe it is wise to wait for the export licence, but that also means continued uncertainty for SHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.8¢
Change
-0.028(8.73%)
Mkt cap ! $123.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.5¢ 28.5¢ $584.8K 1.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 385902 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 52406 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.028 ( 11.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.5¢ 697534
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.