GLN 8.70% 31.5¢ galan lithium limited

Moin, if the newspaper article is officially confirmed, that's...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Moin,
    if the newspaper article is officially confirmed, that's brilliant. On the Twitter account of Raoul Jalil a meeting with CAMYEN is communicated, but not a meeting with Galan. I think there's a good chance that an overzealous local journalist leaked the information that was supposed to be a surprise for Galan.I'm assuming a high degree of truthfulness and will take part in the speculation and possible consequences:
    • Underlines the political support in Catamarca
    • Decouples from possible one-sided dependence on Glencore
    • Partnership with CAMYEN promotes national support
    • Possible export licence
    1. Exponential expansion of the customer baseè Potential customers for Li-Cl processing in Chile (SQM, Albemarle), China, Europe
    2. recent meeting between Milei/Musk could accelerate a building block for a free trade agreement between ARG/USA
    3. Battery manufacturers, big OEMs are cherry picking suppliers - which is the best resource in Argentina? Which company shines with outstanding expertise and operational excellence?
    4. Ganfeng is one of the top shareholders and was a business partner of Daniel Jimenez during his time at SQM. Certainly not a hindrance in a Li-carbonate project. Wants to produce 20,000 kpta of lithium chloride at the "Mariana Project" and then process it into carbonate in Guemes.
    • Increasing the attractiveness for financing partners
    • Possible environmental permit phase 2
    • Glencore is investing 400 million in an offtake agrrement from Eramet's (Eramine) neighbouring project "Centenario - Ratones", which plans to start production in July. - Perhaps there is a need here to optimise capacity utilisation with the best Argentinean feed from Hombre Muerto?

I took the opportunity to submit some critical questions for tomorrow's Annual General Meeting. Fortunately, many answers will be obsolete if confirmation is given tomorrow. Hopefully the management won't be too sparing with details.I'm looking forward to Monday and the details and will be downing a few more beers than usual today. As usual, I'll be asleep here in Germany at the start of trading tomorrow and hope to have a nice morning read with my coffee when I wake up.

Greetings in silent anticipation.
    Smith71smile.png

P.S. Thumbs up for excellent research to "Sherlock spovend"

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6116/6116534-0cbf0750a3a7eea25fdc36d20b1a3d74.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $130.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ $1.192M 3.558M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7065 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 8.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 31.0¢ 1997630
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.