GLN 3.03% 17.0¢ galan lithium limited

This year only one, from 70c to 95c so so - "Before" - . If that...

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    This year only one, from 70c to 95c so so - "Before" - . If that is for u a "pattern" in a company that's running more than 6 years... ok But I learnt long ago retails haven't any control on share price in GLN. Mates on HC have shared info about this many times. How Instos move the daily price and are the main sellers-buyers. They just do whatever they want in GLN cause of low soi and because if I remember well top 100 owns like 63% of the company. So not too many shares to be traded with... We are 1.5 years going down while ALL, EXCEPT funding, is developing pretty well. Don`t take me wrong. After everything else going right the most important thing is funding, that doesn't exclude the fact GLN has achived a lot of milestones meanwhile.
    I will resume the share price and the negativity of gln as: you do and say what you want, behind scenes we continue working and achieving our objectives. We'll shut your mouth once again in the future, as we have done with absolutely everything in this proyect, except funding.... for now.

Apriétate los machos que nos vamos!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $80.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $420.7K 2.493M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 334361 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 259700 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.