GLN 2.94% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-15425

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    correctly. many of them bought into one of the most crucial phases out of an expectation of huge short term gains. this is comparable to buying an apple and expecting the taste of banana. of course, mgmt communicated several times that financing for stage 1 could be achieved without major dilution for existing shareholders. let's be honest - long term holders and those who have only slightly dealt with the topic of financing mining projects, no one believed this. the fact that we were diluted was just a matter of time and height. everyone has their own view here.

i'm currently almost ~45% under water and will still continue to buy. still believe that jp and his team will get this over the finish line. this is my opinion, these are my own financial risks, which i consciously accept in the expectation of a better long term return on investment. i don't need to make friends here, just convey negativity by criticizing the mgmt for anything with every post. jp has a lot more to lose than some together in this thread. he has thrown so many chips of his own onto this table and shows so much more backbone than many others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $141.1K 840.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 525489 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 297733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.