GLN 8.00% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-15497

1. 3,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 787
    Welcome to a speculative stock ..

Shit happens. Up and downs .. At the end of the day despite yours (and others) constant whining and bitching the overall long term value still exists if the project is executed.

Forget the fairy tale of no mistakes and failures. Enter the real world. The company will dilute again a few more times due to mismanagement. Yep, true. Build a bridge and get over it or sell. You "knew" it was going to happen .. and I assume you still hold because you "know" in a few years from now things can be very different. The precise reason you still hold.

So why the daily emotional retail rants when you knew the story the whole time anyway.

The absolute carry on from typical retail. Over the top when it is good, way over the top when it is bad. Try and remove your human emotion.

P.S I am not disagreeing with a lot of what you have said. It just does not warrant such daily reviews of the situation when we are all aware. If anyone is disagreeing with you, well maybe they have their own issues to deal with at GLN as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $197.6K 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 92994 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 269000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.