GLN 3.70% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

Two very interesting interviews that have provided a few pieces...

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Two very interesting interviews that have provided a few pieces of the puzzle, but also continue to leave me with question marks. Unfortunately, since the last webinar, I have been trying in vain for weeks to get answers from GALAN to some specific questions. In the past I had at least received an answer. This rudeness is new to me. There are two possible interpretations. Either, in view of the current negotiations, an internal agreement has been reached on a muzzle, or it is mere ignorance. If anyone here has the opportunity to attend the General Meeting in person next week, I would be grateful if the following questions could be addressed to the Board:

- The provincial government has given its approval. Which institution is responsible for the final authorisation?

- What is the procedure for obtaining an official export licence?

- In what timeframe can an official export licence be expected?

- Is there a deadline for potential partners? For phase 1, for phase 2?

- Why was a CR carried out even though the ATM facility was not fully utilised?

- Is a construction freeze for financial consolidation conceivable?

- Financial alternatives as export credit agencies (ECAs)?

Back to the puzzle pieces (JP interview):
    • High probability that the new offtake partner(s) will come from China.China was mentioned about 10 times by JP, with reference to its outstanding expertise and LFP dominance
    • Step 1: official export licence
    • Step 2: Public consultation
    • Step 3: Permit for phase 2
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6289/6289715-6ce40105d09d4fc753aef40d13f8cdc5.jpg

on the pieces of the puzzle (DJ interview):
    • Primary interest of Li metal producers and producers of LFP precursors
    • Profitability of chloride possibly more attractive than carbonate (additional costs)
    • SQM's partner for LI-CL was Ganfeng
    • Slowdown in construction during financing
    • Combination of prepayments and depth
    • Status in Argentina: Strong support from provincial governments.Changes at the federal level will incentivise investment

Have a nice evening
    Smith71smile.png

P.S. JL said: Galan project is unique. At this point the comparable Mariana project(600 Mio US Dollar invest)by Ganfeng was not considered

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6289/6289729-fcd960e13a682193cd6851d240a8eead.jpg

P.P.SAgain and again I read here the assertion or the assumption that the production volume from DFS 1 is not available for negotiation due to the Glencore agreement.
    So this seems to be carved in stone!
    Really?
    The latest statements from the board "its a proposal" and e.g. the available production volume from "DFS 2, maybe DFS 1" are being ignored? ---Clearly wouldn't fit into the negative narrative either, of coursewink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $65.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $225.3K 1.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 752662 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 121705 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.