GLN 0.00% 13.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-15502

1. 3,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Again, you are correct.

However, again .. This is what happens with speculative stocks and management. There is always lies, failures, cover ups and a lack of communication. I don not think management have said GLN has an export licence. I believe we are in the process of achieving that.

Yes JP stuffed it. However the last 12 months of dilution and let downs is not terminal. Also not many lithium stocks are not heavily down.

I am also not cutting management slack. They 100% got played by Glencore because management are amateurs and leapt at the first off-take and did a deal with the devil.

I still believe long term if executed the project still offers overwhelming value. Not as much as it could off been but back to my points about speculative stocks. They hardly ever achieve maximum gains. The main thing is they get there and make you some decent gains.

If you have sold out, it is probably time to emotionally remove yourself from Galan. Obviously you still hold anger amongst other emotions. The only way to end these feelings is to break away and move on. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $129.5K 998.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1216837 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 455997 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.