GLN 7.69% 14.0¢ galan lithium limited

General Discussion Banter GLN, page-15507

1. 3,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    I guess it will depend on the nature of the deal and how real it is. This management team has a history of misleading shareholders, making claims about progress when they're far from achieving their goals.

• Export license that is done: Not true. It looks likely but isn't completed.
    • Offtake agreement with Glencore: Binding with no way to exit and no information on the specific financial conditions.
    • Funding agreement with Glencore: Never gonna happen, though we still have to sell them the product. (@mondyinvest , you who knows everything, how many similar companies have signed a binding offtake agreement without a binding prepayment?)
    • Phase 2 permits: Please wait, more steps to complete (never heard of consultation before, but maybe that's my oversight).
    • Interest from China: Nothing to show here.

It is no surprise that the lack of transparency and accountability in this company's management is causing significant frustration, and the missed opportunities are quite disheartening.

The only thing they've actually delivered on is construction, and they managed that so poorly they used up all the cash. This left the company in a precarious situation, forcing them to dilute shareholder value significantly just to stay afloat.

I want Galan to succeed, but with this bunch of amateurs, I'm unsure it can happen. I have cash ready to commit, but the credibility of this management team has been so damaged that only new leadership can restore confidence in the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.010(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $70.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 12.5¢ $284.5K 2.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134586 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 430000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.